MISSION, Kan. — The American Reusable Textile Association (ARTA) board of directors reports that it has set its members for the 2023-2024 term.
President Gabriel Boardman says that Shelley Petrovskis of Lac-Mac and Meredith Bowery of Virginia Healthcare Linen Services were elected and two incumbent directors have been re-elected—Jeff Courey of George Courey and Cecil Lee of Standard Textile.
Their terms began Jan. 1. ARTA director terms are for two years.
The complete roster for ARTA’s 2023-24 board of directors includes:
- President Boardman of MIP, Montreal, Quebec.
- 1st Vice President Jerry Martin of Prudential Overall Supply, Irvine, California.
- 2nd Vice President Duane Houvener, American Dawn, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Secretary Steven Tinker of Gurtler Industries Inc., South Holland, Illinois.
- Treasurer Dave Balliet of HCSC, Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Past President Brendan O’Neill of London Hospital Linen Service Inc., London, Ontario.
- Director Bryan Bartsch of Ecotex, Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- Director Bowery of Virginia Healthcare Linen Service, Richmond, Virginia.
- Director Courey of George Courey, Montreal, Quebec.
- Director Lee of Standard Textile, Cincinnati.
- Director Petrovskis of Lac-Mac, London, Ontario.
- Director Shane Woodson, SourceAmerica, Jonesboro, Tennessee, and
- Legislative Director Scott Delin of Superior Uniform Group, Seminole, Florida.
In addition, Nancy Jenkins of Jenkins Integrated Marketing, Mission, Kansas, serves as executive director and editor of ARTA.
ARTA will hold its election for the 2024-25 board in the late spring, with results announced after its fall board of directors meeting.
Have a question or comment? E-mail our editor Matt Poe at [email protected].