ATLANTA — During this year’s Clean Show, equipment manufacturer Pellerin Milnor Corp., based in Kenner, Louisiana, hosted a dealer banquet and awards ceremony for its dealer network to celebrate the previous year’s sales efforts.
“Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company had a tremendous level of sales activity for 2021,” says Rick Kelly, vice president sales and marketing for Pellerin Milnor Corp.
“Their success in finishing as Milnor’s 2021 top dealer was achieved through their continuing commitment to fostering customer relationships and product solutions of our industry-leading products.”
The following awards were presented to authorized Milnor dealers on July 30 by Pellerin Milnor President and CEO James W. Pellerin.
The 2020-2021 Key Man winners were:
- Bill Bell of Steiner-Atlantic Corporation (Miami).
- Grant Ellis of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company (Kenner, Louisiana).
- Steve Hickey of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies (Valdosta, Georgia).
- John Janz of Herb Fitzgerald Company (Butler, Wisconsin).
- Andy Jeninga of Western State Design (Hayward, California).
- David Johnson of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company.
- Gabe Rees of Loomis Bros Equipment Company (Fenton, Missouri).
- Brendan Ristaino of Yankee Equipment Systems (Barrington, New Hampshire).
- Shawn Ryan of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company.
- Ralph Tuccillo of Steiner-Atlantic Corporation.
- Barry Spiezman of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies.
- Prescott Spigner of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies.
- Derek Ward of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company.
- Kyle Zabrin of Equipment International (Skokie, Illinois).
Ron Hirsch of Direct Machinery Sales Company (Hicksville, New York) was presented with the “Lifetime Achievement” award for his countless contributions to Milnor throughout his career.
Randy Gutkowski of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company and Craig Kind of Western State Design were named “Star Performers” for their sales achievements.
Troy Willis of Loomis Bros Equipment Company was awarded the “Bulldog” plaque for his persistence and success in his sales efforts.
Steve Jankowski of Direct Machinery Sales Company and Drew Lamas of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies were each named “Rookie of the Year.”
Milnor also awarded nine dealers with the “100/100 Club” Award for achieving 100% of their quotas for various sales categories. These nine dealers included East Coast Laundry Systems, Herb Fitzgerald Company, Horwath Laundry Equipment, Loomis Bros Equipment Company, Mendenhall Equipment Company, Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company, Steiner-Atlantic Company, TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies and Western State Design.
Have a question or comment? E-mail our editor Matt Poe at [email protected].