Laundry Chemicals & Dispensing: Finding the Right Chemistry
Textile care is one big puzzle, and it’s up to each laundry manager to see that all the pieces are assembled in just the right combination to achieve success. One has to find just the right chemistry. This paper takes a close look at washroom chemistry, formula selection, stain removal, chemical system planning, and more.
- The Basics of Washroom Chemistry
- Selection of Wash Formulas
- Detergents: Powdered vs. Liquid
- Removing Difficult Stains
- Chemical System Installation Planning
- Proper Handling Prevents Injury
We think this report will be the formula for success you’ve been looking for!
A commercial laundry today, no matter the size, needs to create its unique brand to stand out, and this discussion with Asit Goel, vice president of marketing at UniFirst, will examine what steps to take.