TAMPA, Fla. — The Textile Care Allied Trades Association (TCATA) reports that it voted in this year’s Board of Directors during its April board meeting.
The association says the following members were unanimously approved onto the board:
- Michael Leeming, Parker Boiler: VP Machinery Manufacturers
- Peter Limoncelli, Yankee Equipment Systems: VP Distributors
- Gene Williams, American Laundry Products: VP Supply Manufacturers
- Bill Schitzner, Quality Fabricators: Treasurer
- Bill Odorizzi, Sankosha USA: Ex-Officio
- Bill Brooks, Alliance Laundry Systems: Machinery Manufacturers
- Orville Johnson, FabriClean Supply: Distributors
- Kelly Kelleher, Kelleher Equipment: Distributors
- Matt Lamons, Loomis Brothers Equipment Co.: Distributors
- Mack Magnus, M & B Hangers: Supply Manufacturers
- John Silverman, Tschopp Supply: Distributors
- Charles Thompson, American Trade Publications: Related Trades
The Board of Directors has been meeting regularly with Board President Fred Schwarzmann (A. L. Wilson Chemical), TCATA CEO Leslie Schaeffer and TCATA Business Manager Luci Ward via Zoom since the beginning of the year.