PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Hydrofinity (formerly known as Xeros), has signed a series of regional full-service sales and distribution service agreements across the United States for its sustainable near-waterless commercial laundry systems.
The company says the partnerships follow on the agreements it signed with Eastern Laundry System (ELS) covering New England, New York and New Jersey, and with Your Laundry Source in Georgia, which is covering its home state, as well as Alabama and South Carolina.
Hydrofinity’s new regional sales and service partners include:
- Viking Services, SAESPY and ECW, covering California.
- Clean Source, covering Texas, Oklahoma and Arizona.
- RJ Kool, covering the Midwest.
- Industrial Laundry Systems, covering Florida.
- Consolidated Laundries, covering Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Tippett, covering Maryland and Delaware.
- Mill Creek, covering Pennsylvania.
These regional distributors will now service all existing and future Hydrofinity customers in the United States, ensuring local support and service is of the highest standard and provided in a timely manner, according to the company. The distributors will continue to stock and sell Hydrofinity commercial washing machines, featuring Xeros Technologies.
“These agreements in the U.S. follow similar agreements recently signed covering China, Dubai and South Africa,” says Mark Nichols, chief executive of Xeros. “They will enable our Hydrofinity business to increase revenues from a lower cost base while continuing to provide customers with excellent service.”