CHICAGO — American Laundry News is seeking the contributions of today’s leading laundry and linen services professionals as it prepares to pick its “Panel of Experts” for 2012. Each month, the Panel contributes to an article that appears on AmericanLaundryNews.com and in the print edition.
American Laundry News is seeking panelists who are actively involved in institutional or on-premise laundry/linen operations, central or cooperative laundries, or textile rental services. American Laundry News chooses representatives from various industry segments to provide a broad range of expertise and experience. For 2012, there are openings in:
- Hotel/Motel/Resort Laundry
- Healthcare Laundry
- Linen Supply
- Commercial Laundry (not coin-op)
- Textile/Uniform Rental
- Long-Term Care Laundry
- Equipment Manufacturing (specific to laundry or linen services)
- Consulting Services (specific to laundry or linen management)
- Chemicals Supply
- Equipment/Supply Distribution (specific to laundry or linen services)
- Uniforms/Workwear Manufacturing
E-mail Editorial Director Bruce Beggs to apply; the subject line should read “2012 Panel of Experts.” He’ll supply a link to an online application that must be submitted by Tuesday, Nov. 1.
To review previous Panel of Experts contributions, click here.