American Laundry & Linen College
March 3 to March 7
The Association for Linen Management (ALM) will present the American Laundry & Linen College on March 3-7 in Richmond, Ky.
Coursework includes 40 classroom hours, hands-on activities, team applied learning concepts, daily assessments of subject mastery, choice of 16 classes, nightly study groups, and up to four accredited CEUs and 40 contact hours.
A renowned faculty of industry experts will teach students about:
- Selecting equipment to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Optimizing the wash process through proper chemistry
- Best practices in safety management and infection control
- Fiscal impact and core functions of a PM program
- Productivity and performance measures
- Developing a linen management program, the linen inventory process, and establishing appropriate par levels
- Budgeting for linen replacement and benchmarking linen usage
- Essential characteristics of textiles
- Discovering and identifying cost savings
Click HERE for a registration form.
For more information, visit the ALM website or call 800-669-0863.