FRANKFURT, Germany — Texcare International—the World Market for Modern Textile Care—resumed Sunday at the Messe Frankfurt Congress Center and attracted what appeared to be a steady crowd.
Some exhibitors say they are expecting larger numbers today, the first weekday of the 2012 event.
The makeup and design of the various exhibit booths vary widely, with smaller booths often filled to capacity with equipment or supplies. Some of the larger, more spacious booths house several pieces of equipment, while others resemble cafes or even discos—one exhibitor has a disco ball hanging above its space.
Away from the exhibit floor on Sunday, attendees were treated to a high-energy fashion show featuring models wearing the latest styles in occupational, protective and professional clothing by NVBO Jensen, MIP, Kentaur, Floringo and BP.
Here are some examples of products on display at this year’s Texcare International:
- A new line of washer-extractors, from IPSO.
- Dryers that are heated using hot water, from Miele Professional.
- A high-tech garment dispenser for fast delivery, from Jensen.
- A commercial, off-the-shelf, end-to-end textile management system for the textile rental industry, from TAGSYS.
- A new series of dryers, from Lavatec Laundry Technology.
Texcare International continues today and runs through Wednesday.