Laundry Pro of Florida is seeking a Service Manager to be responsible for the day to day activities of the service department and be responsible for the department’s growth. If you are a leader, teacher, trainer with a proven service track record and the abilities listed below, please apply today for our Service Manager position!
- Monitor all field technician's work.
- Keep track of department profitability.
- Seeking, vetting and hiring new service technicians
- Train new technicians.
- Cross train and develop our existing service personnel.
- Maintain an organized service department.
- Manage and report on Service department and its profitability.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services that our company provides
- Schedule and understand logistics of scheduling technicians.
- Provide knowledgeable back up for technicians.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Desire and capability to grow an established service department
- Previous proven strong service technician background
- Ability to build rapport with technician team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Strong communication and employee management skills.
This position is for seasoned service technicians and service managers.
$60-$80,000/year based on experiance.
- Relocation Compensation
- 401k, medical, dental, vision
- Company Van