Boyd Gaming is now recruiting for a Laundry Plant Operations Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oversees 60,000 lbs per day laundry production including: Uniforms, Dry Cleaning, Room and Food and Beverage linens on a daily basis. Maintains documentation relevant to shift and ensure that Shift Managers perform required duties. Manage workflow to ensure target pounds per operator hour, payroll efficiencies and quality are met.
- Minimum (3) three to (5) five years management experience in a high volume laundry operation
- College degree and/or combination of education and work experience
- Must be able to generate, evaluate and review all production reports.
- Prior experience with wash formulas
- Prior experience with laundry systems such as White Rail System or Washnet preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel and the ability to speak, read and comprehend English
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Interested candidates can learn more by going on-line:
Also, additional information can be found online by visiting our site at: www.boydcareers.com
Founded nearly 40 years ago in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming Corporation is one of the largest and most respected casino entertainment companies in the United States.
We currently own and operate 22 gaming entertainment properties in eight states -- Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey – generating about $3 billion in annual revenues. Nationwide, we operate a total of 1.25 million square feet of casino space, more than 31,000 slot machines, 750 table games, 11,500 hotel rooms, and 120 restaurants.
We are a market-leading operator in several major gaming markets in the United States. In Las Vegas, we are the largest single operator in Downtown, where our three properties -- the Fremont Hotel and Casino, Main Street Station Casino, Brewery and Hotel, and the California Hotel and Casino – account for approximately one-third of the total market.
We are one of the largest operators in the “Las Vegas Locals” market as well, operating six unique properties that cater primarily to local residents – Gold Coast Hotel and Casino; The Orleans Hotel and Casino; Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall; Suncoast Hotel and Casino; Jokers Wild Casino; and Eldorado Casino.
In New Jersey, Boyd Gaming developed and operates Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa, which has established itself as one of the world’s best-known casino brands. Borgata has been Atlantic City’s clear market leader since opening in 2003, and enjoys a strong reputation as one of the leading entertainment destinations in the region, well-known for world-class entertainment, luxurious accommodations, unique dining and nightlife, and impeccable customer service. And starting in late 2013, Borgata became the launching point for Boyd Gaming’s online gaming efforts as well, when we introduced a Borgata-branded, real-money online casino in the state of New Jersey.
Boyd Gaming also has extensive operations across the Midwestern and Southern parts of the country, where we currently operate 12 casino properties in six states:
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa, located an hour’s drive from Chicago in Michigan City, Ind.;
- Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, in East Peoria, Illinois;
- Two Diamond Jo-branded casinos in Dubuque and Worth County, Iowa;
- Kansas Star Casino, Hotel and Event Center, near Wichita;
- Treasure Chest Casino, serving metropolitan New Orleans, Louisiana;
- Delta Downs Racetrack Casino and Hotel, located just east of the Texas border in Vinton, Louisiana;
- Sam's Town Hotel and Casino in Shreveport, Louisiana;
- Evangeline Downs Racetrack Casino in Opelousas, Louisiana;
- Amelia Belle Casino in Amelia, Louisiana;
- Sam's Town Tunica, located a short drive south of Memphis in northwest Mississippi;
- And the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi, Mississippi.
With experienced leaders at the helm and an unyielding focus on our core business philosophies and strategic plan, Boyd Gaming continues to strive to maximize value for our shareholders, our team members and our communities.