Novo Health Services is looking to expand our Client Relations team in South Florida! We have 1 opening for a customer service-oriented professional that is looking for an opportunity to grow with us! This role is the primary contact for our hospital clients in South Florida and will play a vital role in the growth of our Miami business. If you are looking for that next step in your career or even your first step and you want to be part of a best in class organization, this is your chance!
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) will be the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, quality, inventory flow etc. The CRM will build and maintain excellent business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
Novo offers competitive compensation, flexible hours and excellent benefits! We have employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability, as well as a robust Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
- Ensure that linen inventories are performed each week for assigned customers.
- Adjustments to standard orders performed quarterly with Business Unit Manager approval.
- If Novo manages the linen room, linen room employees will be hired and trained by the CRM, Business Unit Manager, and Senior VP final approval.
- CRM updates should be completed on a weekly basis in the Novo shared drive system.
- If a customer has an inquiry the CRM should respond within the same day at a minimum.
- CRMs will check their cell phone voicemail and office voicemail a minimum of twice per day.
- If called or e-mailed by a co-worker or customer for a specific request, the CRM will respond back to that person upon receipt of the request either with or without further information.
- The CRM is responsible for maintaining and holding all business in assigned accounts. Exceptions to this relating to issues outside of the CRM control will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- From time to time a CRM will be tasked with additional responsibilities that fall outside of the scope of the normal CRM job functions. These tasks must be communicated and approved by the Business Unit Manager prior to engagement in the tasks.
- The CRM has the opportunity to sell additional specialty business to the existing customers. The Business Unit Manager should be notified of inquiries for future co-selling.
- The Business Unit Manager will be notified immediately of any major issues or business at risk based on account information obtained or competitive visits to an assigned account.
- Work with plant employees (Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, Billing, line employees, drivers etc.) to solve customer issues.