Novo Health Services is expanding its operations in South Florida. Impactful opportunity exists to interact with our hospital clients located in the West Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale surrounding areas. Be at the forefront of future activities that wil be occurring in this market.
This role is the primary contact for our hospital clients in South Florida and will play a vital role in the growth of our North Miami business. If you are looking for that next step in your career or even your first step and you want to be part of a best in class organization, this is your chance!
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) will be the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, quality, inventory flow etc. The CRM will build and maintain excellent business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
Novo offers competitive compensation, flexible hours and excellent benefits! We have employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability, a 401K Plan, as well as a robust Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
- Ensure that linen inventories are performed each week for assigned customers.
- Adjustments to standard orders performed quarterly with Business Unit Manager approval.
- If Novo manages the linen room, linen room employees will be hired and trained by the CRM, Business Unit Manager, and Senior VP final approval.
- CRM updates should be completed on a weekly basis in the Novo shared drive system.
- If a customer has an inquiry the CRM should respond within the same day at a minimum.
- CRMs will check their cell phone voicemail and office voicemail a minimum of twice per day.
- If called or e-mailed by a co-worker or customer for a specific request, the CRM will respond back to that person upon receipt of the request either with or without further information.
- The CRM is responsible for maintaining and holding all business in assigned accounts. Exceptions to this relating to issues outside of the CRM control will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- From time to time a CRM will be tasked with additional responsibilities that fall outside of the scope of the normal CRM job functions. These tasks must be communicated and approved by the Business Unit Manager prior to engagement in the tasks.
- The CRM has the opportunity to sell additional specialty business to the existing customers. The Business Unit Manager should be notified of inquiries for future co-selling.
- The Business Unit Manager will be notified immediately of any major issues or business at risk based on account information obtained or competitive visits to an assigned account.
- Work with plant employees (Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, Billing, line employees, drivers etc.) to solve customer issues.
• High School Diploma or GED required.• Bachelor’s degree preferred.• Sales and marketing training or experience may be considered a substitute for education.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
1 year: Customer Service/ Outside Sales/ Hospital Management